My friend who I mention endlessly, Sabrina A Fish, nominated me for Liebster! I didn’t know what it was (she told me yesterday), so I trudged up some mentions of it on the internet. Basically, just by being nominated, I win. I know, all pro here. But she found some rules.
1) Tell 11 things about yourself.
2) Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
3) Post 11 questions for those who will be nominated by you.
4) Nominate 11 (I’ve chosen 5) bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
5) Get in contact with those 11 bloggers to inform them that you nominated them.
- I listen to TSwift in the car. I really enjoy her new album, Red.
- I’ve been writing all my life. When I was itty bitty, my dad put a swing up on a tree in our backyard where I swung and sung stories. PICTURE!
- I love, love, love Stormtroopers from Star Wars. I don’t know why. PICTURE!
- When I was a kid, I loved Digimon but when I met my husband, I watched him play Pokemon and fell in love. PICTURE!
- I’m an Air Force wife. PICTURE!
- I really love dressing up in costumes and especially like putting them together myself. PICTURE!
- I finished my bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh in creative writing at the ripe old age of 20. I graduated the day after my 21st birthday. I think those three years were probably the best time of my entire life. PICTURE!
- I have two tattoos. I have a star on my ankle and “carpe diem” on my wrists (carpe on my right, diem on the left). I got the tats on my wrist a few weeks after my 18th birthday and I have never, not one day regretted them. The star hurt like a b!tch.
- I’m an aunt! PICTURE!
- I crochet, knit, sew, and scrapbook.
- I can intertwine my toes like a weird freak.
11 Answered Questions from Sabrina
- What is your current project about in one sentence? When you leave home, sometimes you learn more about yourself than the world.
- How long have you been working on it? About 18 months.
- What time of day do you prefer to write? Any and all.
- What is one non-writing hobby? Procrastinating.
- What is your fave munchy when you are writing? I don’t much while I write. I do sometimes eat meals. I’d have to say coffee is necessary.
- What is your favorite quote? I seldom end up where I wanted to go, but almost always end up where I need to be. –Douglas Adams OR You don’t know about me but I bet you want to. -TSwift “22”
- Tablet or paper book? Kindle.
- How many rejections have you received? One for a short story.
- Where do you write? Anywhere and everywhere.
- Do you have rituals you must do before beginning to write? I make a cup of coffee or tea.
- What is one of your most favorite books? A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L’Engle.
11 Questions I’m making up:
- If you could pick one character from any story ever (movie, book, fairy tale, etc), who would it be and why?
- If you were going to write about the end of the world, how would it end and would anyone survive?
- If any animal in the world could be domesticated, what would you pick as a pet?
- If you could be a supernatural being of any kind, what would you be and why?
- If you could relive any year of your life, which would it be and WHY?
- If I were a broken record, would you let me play or stop me? Why?
- If you could only read one book over and over again for the rest of your life, which would it be and why?
- If you were a mutant, what powers do you think you’d end up with? What powers would you prefer?
- If you could change the genre of your world, what genre would you pick and why?
- What, other than writing, would be a dream career for you?
- If you lived in the Disney universe, would you be a vegan? Why or why not?
11 Bloggers I’ve nominated:
- All the bloggers at Allodoxophobia.
- Stephanie at Misprinted Pages.
- AK Anderson and her author blog.
- Leanne Creamer and her author blog.
- Jason Cantrell at Writing Possibilities.
- Susan Tsui at her author blog.
- Chloe at Chloe Gets a Clue.
- Jennifer Foehner Wells and her author blog.
- Ken Doyle at Writer by Night.
- JC Lillis and her author blog.
- Nat Russo at A Writer’s Journey.